Pages

Friday 31 August 2012

Caught Being Good Dad



Dear Mrs Baker

Hi my name is Patrick Prescott I am a year 8 student and I'm 12 years old.
My Dad's name is Tau Prescott.He is a Tongan man. He's got no hair and he's got tattoos on his arm and legs. He loves to race  other four wheel drive cars on the road. He also loves to spend time with us.His favorite hobbies is when he takes me, my brother David and my cousin to this rugby field and he teaches us how to play rugby.
My father has many responsibilities. There are three members in our family. They are my father, mother, and I. My father has to look after all of us. He has to provide me with books, paper and school fees.
My dad use to work for a builder. He loves to build stuff like the Harbour:Caught Being a Good Dad

Yours sincerely
Patrick

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.