Pages

Monday 24 September 2012

Thank you Mr Horan

Tamaki Intermediate School
80A Tripoli Road
Panmure
1072

20th September 2012

The Principal
Tamaki Intermediate

Dear Mr Horan

Hi , malo lelei ,my name is Patrick and in Room 8.Thank you Mr Horan for taking us and organising the trip to Wellington.

Thank you for booking our accommodation at the Downtown Backpackers Hotel.I really had a fun time on a plane seeing the sea . We were looking out the window of the plane and bought some food and some kid was talking to me about the exciting things we are going to do there.When we were in Wellington we all had a fun time going on the plane and then we went on the bus to go and look around Wellington around the Parliament, the Weta Cave, the ferry and the cable car.When we went up to the Carter Observatory there was an amazing view and  everyone was taking some pictures .

I have not been on a plane and  this was my first time in Wellington. Once we went on the ferry  to  Picton it was so beautiful.We went to this little place where you sit down and have lunch.We went back on the bus to go back on the  ferry.Then we had to go up to where we sat before it started to get rough and  the boat was going from side to side. Once when it was doing that everyone was sick, kids were puking and I was crying because I was in pain. I couldn’t feel my legs. When we were in Wellington I felt  better and  we went to the Railway Station to do  shopping.That was the best Wellington trip we ever had.

Thank you Mr Horan

Your sincerely
 Patrick


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.